10 Killer Real Estate Marketing Ideas
To be a successful real estate professional, you need to know a thing or two about marketing. After all, if you don’t know how to market your properties, you won’t make many sales. You need to entice that potential buyer and make him think your property is his new home. For some, marketing comes natural, but for others, they must learn. The following ten tips will help you be at the top of your marketing game and stay one step ahead of the competition.
- Dedicate time to marketing. Make your business and your marketing campaign a priority. Dedicate one day a week to doing nothing but improving and devising a marketing plan that works. Marketing your properties is not something that will take care of itself and you must be willing to devote a fair amount of time to accomplish your goals.
- Don’t get greedy too fast. Focus on one market at a time. You may think that having a foothold in each territory is a good thing, but really, it’s just blurring the lines. Focusing on one territory at a time simplifies the process and allows you to be good at what you do. You will eventually conquer that one market and be ready to move on to another and grow your business.
- Dominate the market. This is an extension of #2. Once you’ve mastered the art of focusing and conquering a single market, plan to move up and conquer the next. One market – one territory at a time: be the best that you can be.
- No more cold calling. Cold calling is a waste of time and energy. Instead, focus on getting potential buyers to call you. Using the services of Propertbytext.com can help with this because our text codes prompt potential buyers to text in for more information about your properties. When they do, it means they are interested – a warm lead! Their number is captured so you can call them back immediately while they’re still interested!
- Real Estate is a business. Use advertising that multiplies itself rather than “pays for itself.”
- Sell real estate to get rich, not famous. Your ultimate goal is to build a business that could potentially run without you. You must separate your own image, your own personality from the business so others can step in and run the system on their own with you behind the scenes running the show.
- Utilize the Internet. This should be a no-brainer. The Internet is a vast, marketing heaven. With the services of Propertybytext, you can utilize the Internet’s power to its fullest potential to reach more buyers, deliver more information and ultimately make more sales – all with little effort on your part.
- Delegate, delegate, delegate. Set up systems that can be run by other people and let go of work that others can easily do. Free your time to handle the most important aspects of your business.
- Utilize your clients to gain more clients. Word of mouth is a powerful tool. Build strong relationships with current clients and watch them lead you to your future clients.
- Build long-lasting relationships to ensure the success of your business. Many people make the mistake of focusing on the here and now rather than what the future holds. Hold on to and nurture important relationships that can help your business grow.
If you’ve read this far and want to know more about how Propertybytext can help you successfully grow your real estate business, you can sign up for our services for free at www.propertybytext.com . We look forward to being part of the success that is your real estate business!